On 10/23/2013 02:55 AM, Wolfgang Schuster wrote:
> Am 22.10.2013 um 19:13 schrieb Pablo Rodriguez <oi...@gmx.es>:
>>>
>>> You can use positioned layers (mentioned in the metafun manual but
>>> currently broken in MkIV)
>>> but you have to place the layer with a float to reserve the necessary space.
>> [...]
>> Is there no way to place that layer exactly 8mm from left page border
>> and 110mm from top page border?
>>
>> I really need the layer in that position (otherwise it doesn’t make sense).
>
> Remove “position=yes” when you want the layer on a certain position on the
> page but don’t
> expect the text to flow around the layer.

Many thanks for your reply, Wolfgang.

I’m afraid that I need the layer on that position and text flowing
around the layer.

Is there no way to do place a MP graphic on a certain position and make
the text flow around it?

Sorry for insisting, but it surprises me that such a basic need seems
impossible with ConTeXt.

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo
--