Dear Wolfgang,

Thank you for your suggestion.

> Try this on the command line:
>
> mtxrun --script font --list --file hanbatang*

I tried it and got the following output in which "lvt" is missing from the font
name.

hcrbatang   normal   normal   normal   normal   hcrbatang
/Users/graph/Library/Fonts/HANBatang.ttf    conflict: book
hcrbatang   bold     normal   normal   normal   hcrbatangbold
/Users/graph/Library/Fonts/HANBatangB.ttf

> On my system I get this output:
>
> hcrbatanglvt   normal   normal   normal   normal   hcrbatanglvt
> /Users/wolf/Library/Fonts/HANBatang-LVT.ttf    conflict: book
> hcrbatanglvt   bold     normal   normal   normal   hcrbatanglvtbold
> /Users/wolf/Library/Fonts/HANBatangB-LVT.ttf

Is there any fix for this? How to update the database?

Thank you again.

Best regards,

Dalyoung