On 11/7/2013 12:07 AM, Peter Münster wrote:
On Wed, Nov 06 2013, Hans Hagen wrote:

One year ago we used a different method (less robust). The current mechanism
assumes equal width digits but nevertheless forces [tnum=yes,lnum=no] so if
you get weird widths it's a font issue and you nee to make sure that somehow
you force it to use equal width digits.

Unfortunately I don't know how to do that... :(

Does it mean, that the only solution is to use an older ConTeXt version?
Or is there perhaps another work-around?

it's unfortunate that this font defaults to oldstyle (which makes one wonder what the onum feature in it is supposed to do)

i now changed the place where the align kicks in, which of course will have other side effects (one being less robust)