Hi,

You do not understand my point. I one uses XML why use ConTeXt.
Yet, I one wants to use ConTeXt and do ebooks and they have experience why
force them
to XML.

As I stated the idea use ConTeXt to do the markup with commands that will
ensure proper input of
HTML5  for making ebooks that will render well on MOST ereaders and at the same
time be typeset
by ConTeXt to good quality PDF!

ereaders need the html code to adhere to special guidelines in order to create
a high quality display for the ebook.
That is why special commands are needed to restirct the features available!

regards
        Keith.

[snip, snip]