Dear all,
Presently I'm experiencing a problem with urls that, hopefully, the ME will
demonstrate.
It seems to me that something must have changed in the source since the end of
september.
The example works with mkiv of 24 sept, but not with that of 3 november and
later.

\useURL[apurl][http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Category:Commands]
\starttext

\from[apurl]

\url[apurl]

I use TeXshop.
The console gives  me the following cryptic message about a LuaTeX error:

\ctxcommand #1^^@-\directlua {commands.#1}

\font_helpers_low_level_define ...caledfontmode )}
                                        \edef \somefontspec
{at \n...
\font_helpers_trigger_define ..._identifier_class
                                                \csname
\v_font_identifier…
\applyfontclassstrategies ...\fontface \endcsname
                                                \else \expandafter
\font_h...
\font_helpers_synchronize_font ...classstrategies
                                                \fi \setfalse
\c_font_auto...
\tt f-\ifmode \mathtt \else \normaltt
                                        \fi