On 11/24/2013 10:49 PM, Jan Tosovsky wrote:
On 2013-11-18 Jan Tosovsky wrote:
On 2013–06–03 Jan Tosovsky wrote:
in fresh MkIV I use the following commands for building ToC, but I
have no idea how to align the label (roman numeral) to the right.

I am almost there, but things get complicated when chapters are
combined with preface/index titles without numbering and thus aligned
improperly:

\setupcombinedlist[content][list=chapter, alternative=c]
\setupcombinedlist[chapter][
    distance=1em,
    width=1cm,

numbercommand={\simplealignedbox{\listparameter{width}}{flushright}},
]

\starttext
\completecontent

\startfrontmatter
\chapter{Preface}text
\stopfrontmatter

\startbodymatter
\chapter{Chapter}text\index{primary}
\stopbodymatter

\startbackmatter
\completeindex
\stopbackmatter

\stoptext

Is there any way how to indent these non-numbered titles so that they
start where the chapter title starts?

I've fixed it by applying a margin to everything and setting a negative width
to the numbers (distance = -width):

\setupcombinedlist[chapter][
    distance=0.5cm,
    width=-0.5cm,
    margin=2cm,
    numbercommand={\simplealignedbox{\listparameter{width}}{flushright}},
]

I don't know exactly why it works, but it works :-)

\setupcombinedlist
  [content]
  [list=chapter,
   alternative=c]