On 11/30/13, Wolfgang Schuster <schuster.wolfg...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Am 29.11.2013 um 16:49 schrieb Mingranina Gingranina
> <mingran...@gmail.com>:
>
>> Dear All,
>> Hello,
>>
>> How can I force ConTeXt to use Persian numbers for page numbering?
>
> \setuppagenumber[numberconversion=persiannumerals]

Dear Wolfgang,
Hello,

First of all let me thank you very much for your reply.

With the above command the page number is now typeset in Persian, but
it uses Persian letters not Persian digits. My code is:

\definefontfeature [persian] [arabic] % [...]

\usemodule[simplefonts]

\setmainfont[dejavusans][features=persian]

\mainlanguage[pe]

\setuppagenumbering[conversion=numbers]

\setuppagenumber[numberconversion=persiannumerals]

\starttext

    \setupalign[r2l]

 \page[2]

    \definedfont[dejavusans*persian]

    این یک آزمایش است.

    \setupalign[l2r]

    This is a test.

\stoptext

The PDF output is also atteched to this message.

Yours
Mingranina

Persian