On 12/29/2013 12:07 PM, Pol Stra wrote:
Dear all,

with this minimalist content of metapost file:

```
beginfig(1);
dotlabel.ulft("A", origin);
endfig;
end.
```

And this conteXt file:

```
\starttext
\startMPrun
        input mymp.mp;
\stopMPrun
\externalfigure[mprun.21][width=5cm]
\stoptext
```

The resulting pdf file contains no figure. But this conteXt file works:

```
\starttext
\startMPcode
        dotlabel.ulft("A", origin);
\stopMPcode
\stoptext
```
As with any metapostfile which does not contain labels. But as soon as there is
label, their is no figure.

Two last things:
if I compile the metapost file with standalone metapost, I can include the
resulting file as an external figure. But if I put a label "A'", while with
displaying figure with a viewer it is ok, when included in a conteXt file, I
only obtain "A" label. Also, if I try to change the font in the metapost file
(for example defaultfont:="pplr8r";) it does not work in conteXt.

the end. is the problem, remove it and it works; but even then the image's boundingbox is wrong

i uploaded a bete that tries to work around both (hopefully without side effects)