On Fri, Jan 3, 2014 at 1:21 PM, Jörg Hagmann wrote:
> stuck, I don't know because I interrupted after a very long time at:
>
> fonts           > names > globbing path '/System/Library/Fonts/**.ttf'
>
> How can I avoid that, I don't use system fonts.
>
> Sorry, searching the mail archive is not possible at the moment.
>
> Mac 10.7.5
> Context version 2013.11.05 09:50

We just discussed that problem off-list. On my system it's the culprit
of /System/Library/Fonts/LastResort.ttf (you can check that with
"Inspect -> Open files and folders" in Activity Monitor). Taco will
probably modify LuaTeX a bit to avoid the problem.

I managed to use
    export OSFONTDIR=/some/existing/empty/path
but someone probably also needs to figure out why ConTeXt is loading
that font in the first place.

Mojca