Am 2014-01-16 um 17:11 schrieb H. Özoguz <h.oezo...@mmnetz.de>:

>> Looks like you should install a command line ?zip? program.
>> ePub is a zipped format.
>
> Thanks, Hraban.
> But what does that mean exactly, I have installed 7zip and besides that,
> Windows can natively zip any file. What exactly to do to install an "command
> line zip program" and to get over this error.

See also Vladimir’s message.
7zip is not called as „zip“, but „7zip“, and Windows’ archiving capabilities
are also not callable as „zip“, but ConTeXt’s script relies on an executable
„zip“ and probably exactly the syntax of InfoZip that Vladimir told you to
install.

Someone could also adapt the epub script to check the availability of a „zip“
command and fall back to „7zip“ or other.

Greetlings, Hraban
---
http://www.fiee.net/texnique/
http://wiki.contextgarden.net