On 2014-02-05, 7:41, Marcin Borkowski wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> just a thought.  Some time ago wise people decided to include TeXworks
> into TeXlive, so that newbies installing TeXlive can get a
> "batteries-included" package (not having to choose/install an editor).
> Would it be (a) reasonable and (b) not too much time-consuming to do a
> similar move with ConTeXt standalone?

I think, people who want a batteries-included distribution should
install TeXlive, which also includes ConTeXt.  In my opinion, it's
great to have ConTeXt Standalone as a more lightweight package that
doesn't include all the stuff I don't need.  There is also a Wiki page
with informations about editors and their ConTeXt support, which I think
should be enough for the strange users that don't have an editor yet
(or for users looking for an editor with better ConTeXt support).

Kind regards,
Joshua Krämer