On 2014-03-16 Hans Hagen wrote:
> On 3/7/2014 6:54 PM, Jan Tosovsky wrote:
> > On 2014-02-26 Jan Tosovsky wrote:
> >>
> >> when a long primary is preceded with the secondary or tertiary
> >> index entry, the second line is not indented as usual, see
> >> the following example:
> >>
> >> \setupregister[balance=no]
> >> \starttext
> >> \index{primary+secondary+tertiary}
> >> \index[primary long]{\dorecurse{5}{primary long }}
> >> \index[primary longer]{\dorecurse{5}{primary longer }} % Ok
> >> \input{tufte}
> >> \completeindex
> >> \stoptext
> >>

> how is a \dorecurse supposed to get sorted ...

That \dorecurse is used in this MWE only to make it shorter. Indeed, this
command confuses the letter grouping procedure so this is the reason why I
specified the sorting key via the bracket syntax [].

I think there is no need to fix this grouping issue (not enough ROI), but if
so, I would expect to resolve the \dorecurse command first and then apply
the grouping/sorting etc.

My main wish is fixing that indentation (or offering any workaround).

Thanks, Jan