Dear ConTeXt list,

I have multiple figures appearing in a single chapter which are
roughly half a page in height.  They would fit on top of each other.
It seems as if context is only putting floats on top of each other if
at least 2 lines of text fit underneath them.

How to force two figures which fit on one page to also appear on one page?

As you can see in the example below, the chapter would otherwise end
with a lengthy list of figures.  I'd prefer, if the chapter ends with
text.  If I'd use `force`, text would stop wrapping around the floats.

The cow.png file is a copy of the graphic appearing on

http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Command/externalfigure

---minimal example--
\starttext

\chapter{Aasntheo asoetnh}

\input knuth
\input knuth
\input knuth

\placefigure [here] [fig:experiment:h:box:sd] {Hey}
{\externalfigure[cow.png][height=.45\textheight,frame=on]}

\placefigure [here] [fig:experiment:h:box:sd] {Ho}