Hi, I was testing the latest beta (2014.06.15) and noticed I am getting
incorrect output using natural tables with alignment characters.  I produced a
small example that demonstrates the problem, and attached output created with
the version I'm testing (bad.pdf) and my prior version (good.pdf, ConTeXt
2013.06.10).  You can see in the bad file that ConTeXt doesn't properly align
on the "-" and it introduces spurious spaces.

Best regards,
Brian