Thanks very much, Wolfgang.

________________________________
De: ntg-context-boun...@ntg.nl <ntg-context-boun...@ntg.nl> en nombre de
Wolfgang Schuster <schuster.wolfg...@gmail.com>
Enviado: martes, 24 de junio de 2014 9:23
Para: mailing list for ConTeXt users
Asunto: Re: [NTG-context] Text around figure

Am 24.06.2014 um 10:01 schrieb MANUEL GONZALEZ SUAREZ
<gonzalezsman...@uniovi.es<mailto:gonzalezsman...@uniovi.es>>:

Hi!
I would like to know how I have to do to make a figure appear surrounded by
text. In LaTeX this is accomplished with packages "picins" and "picinpar" but I
think that in ConTeXt we only can use the \startfiguretext ... \stopfiguretext
environment, although the effect is not the same.
I send an example.

\setupfloats
  [sidespacebefore=none,
   sidespaceafter=none]

\starttext

\placefigure[left,none]{}{\blackrule[width=3cm,height=4cm]}
\input knuth

\stoptext

Wolfgang