On 2014-06-30, 19:36, Robert Blackstone wrote:

> There a in fact two tricks. The first is to put everything in the
> "booklet" category and enter everything except author names, year of
> publication and city (or publisher) in the title. The second is to
> make a .bbl file and edit that, including ordering small caps where
> you want them, just as in a normal .tex-file. In your project you
> input the edited .bbl-file, not the .bib-file.

Thanks for your answer, Robert.  But I'm reluctant to do such manual
hacks.  In this case, they would not make sense anyway, because my
database is too big (more than 200 entries), and I pull the entries from
Medline, I don't create them myself.  Minor tweaks are possible, but I
can't rearrange and manually format all the entries.

Anyway, it works now automatically (see my other mail), with a minimum
of work. That's why I love ConTeXt and automatic typesetting.  (-:

Kind regards,
Joshua