On 7/1/2014 11:52 PM, Rik Kabel wrote:
The jit engine complains

    lua error       > error on line 12 in file
    C:/Users/rik/Desktop/junicode_bold.tex:
    C:/ConTeXt/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/font-otp.lua:192:
    invalid value (nil) at index 1 in table for 'concat'

only luajittex?

are there more trace lines?

and produces an incorrect document (no bold or bold italic fonts used)
for the following document, while the standard engine produces a correct
document without complaint:

    \starttypescript [serif] [junicode]
       \definefontsynonym [Serif]           [file:junicode]
       \definefontsynonym [SerifItalic] [file:junicode-italic]
       \definefontsynonym [SerifBold] [file:junicode-bold]
       \definefontsynonym [SerifBoldItalic] [file:junicode-bolditalic]
    \stoptypescript
    \starttypescript [junicode]
         \definetypeface [junicode] [rm] [serif] [junicode] [default]
    \stoptypescript
    \setupbodyfont[junicode]
    \starttext

\fontalternative{\it\fontalternative}{\bf\fontalternative}{\bi\fontalternative}
    \stoptext

I also note that the standard typescript for junicode is not useful.
Beside mentioning goudysans (a cosmetic issue only, I think) the font
file names do not reflect current file names for the font as available
at http://junicode.sourceforge.net. If anybody has a typescript
reflecting current ttf file naming, I would appreciate receiving a copy,
either via the list or directly.

(The typescript in the above is stripped to a minimum, and not what I
would use other than in such an example.)

what font is that?