On 07/29/2014 11:14 AM, Herbert Voss wrote:
Am 29.07.2014 10:02, schrieb A.J. Bonnema:

I started using ConteXt a while ago, on the side line I still use LaTeX
(old habits die hard). When converting my CV to ConTeXt I have a weird
date problem. I hope one of you can point me in the right direction. I
copy the start of the document from vi (line 4 is the relevant line):

  \setuppapersize[A4]
   2 \setuplayout[style=\ss]
   3 %\setupfooter[style=]
   4 \setuplanguage[nl][date={dd, -, mm, -, year}]
\mainlanguage[nl]

Herbert

Thanks Herbert. I editted the wiki page of Command/date to add a remark on this connection. Please check for accuracy.

Guus.