Am 2014-08-26 um 21:10 schrieb Wolfgang Schuster <schuster.wolfg...@gmail.com>:

> Am 26.08.2014 um 17:07 schrieb john Culleton <j...@wexfordpress.com>:
>
>> Context is moving toward accepting XML input,
>> although the filtering process is necessarily
>> complex. But what is also needed is a version
>> of Context that produces well formed XML as an
>> output. That would be a step toward producing a
>> dual purpose document with Context, for print
>> and for e-book use.
>>
>> Context users have invested time, often years, in
>> learning how to write Context code. Writing XML is
>> a whole other skillset, comparable to writing xhtml.
>>
>> So is writing a Context to XML converter a
>> possibility? A probability? The commercial
>> program InDesign already has such a capability.
>

> http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Epub

Creating ePub from ConTeXt is still tedious - you need to tag everything (even
paragraphs) with \start/\stop, the resulting export.xml is still missing a root
node if you use project structure (components), and you need to tinker a lot
with the results, since even available information like title is not written to
the relevant ePub files.

I’m at the moment working at ePub versions of my somgbooklets (using LilyPond)
and have a bunch of XSL transformations plus shell script (Lua would have more
style, I know) to automate as much as possible.
That stuff is in a state of „works for me“, will try to flesh out the wiki page
as soon as I’m content.

Greetlings, Hraban
---
http://www.fiee.net/texnique/