Yes. I did. Before and now.

But I think, writebetweenlist is not what I’m looking for. I try now with \writetolist[section] and to give the section list the desired format. That seems not easy, because the text now runs on the whole line, this means also in the region, where the page numbers are. It should terminate before, where the line of dots terminates or so. I see no parameter for this width seems ti be not the right one (it seems, width has no visible effect at all).