Am 01.09.2014 um 00:18 schrieb Mica Semrick <m...@silentumbrella.com>:

> Hello!
>
> Given:
> \starttext
>
> \framed[frame=on,width=local,offset=0in,loffset=0in,roffset=0in,frameoffset=0in]{

Add a % after the {.

> \framed
>  [frame=on,
>   location=middle,
>   align={flushleft,nothyphenated,verytolerant}] % maybe also stretch
>  {%
> {\tfd My Name Here}
> }
> \hfill
> \framed
>  [frame=on,
>   location=middle,
>   align={flushright,nothyphenated,verytolerant}] % maybe also stretch
>  {%
> 1234 Tree Ave. \#407, Beach City, CA 99876 \\
> (123) 456-7890 \ \bullet \ \goto{m...@email.com}[url(mailto:m...@email.com)]
> }

Add a % after the }.

> }\stoptext
> The two nested \framed commands are aligned as I'd like them, but I'd like to
> remove the small gaps so the text in the first nexted frame sits flush to the
> left of the text area and the second framed sits flush right to the text
> area. In other words, I'd like to remove the small gaps from the left and
> right of the frames.
> Is that possible?

You forgot a few comment signs in your code which can be avoided when you
\startframed … \stopframed instead of \framed{…}.

\starttext

\startframed[frame=on,width=local,offset=0pt]

\startframed[frame=on,location=middle,align={flushleft,nothyphenated,verytolerant},foregroundstyle=\tfd]
                My Name Here
        \stopframed
        \hfill

\startframed[frame=on,location=middle,align={flushright,nothyphenated,verytolerant}]
                1234 Tree Ave. \#407, Beach City, CA 99876\\
                (123) 456-7890 \hspace[medium] \symbol[bullet] \hspace[medium]
\goto{m...@email.com}[url(mailto:m...@email.com)]
        \stopframed
\stopframed

\stoptext