Am 04.09.2014 um 09:15 schrieb Sandra Snan <sandra.s...@idiomdrottning.org>:

> %% Just as a test for \definefontfamily, which works, text shows up in
> %% DejaVu Serif which is a ttf font.
> % \definefontfamily [five] [serif] [DejaVu Serif]
>
> %% This is what fontforge reports as the family name for
> %% Baskervaldx-Reg. It works for me, text shows up in Baskervaldx, which
> %% is an otf font.
> % \definefontfamily [five] [serif] [Baskervaldx]
>
> %% Fontforge called this the ``name for humans'', it didn't fly, text didn't
> show up:
> % \definefontfamily [five] [serif] [Baskervaldx Regular]
>
> %% This is straight out of the manual, works, text shows up bookman.
> %% Wanted this look, but with \definefontfamily.
> % \definetypeface [five] [rm] [serif] [bookman]
>
> %% None of these worked. Text doesn't show up at all.
> % \definefontfamily [five] [rm] [URW Bookman L Light]
> % \definefontfamily [five] [rm] [urwbookmanlligh]
> % \definefontfamily [five] [rm] [URWBookmanL-Ligh]
> % \definefontfamily [five] [rm] [URW Bookman L]
>
> \setupbodyfont [five]
> \starttext
> Hello, snow! Won't you go, and return in december?
> \stoptext

Below is a short example which shows the different names in a font, as you can
see in the output the names in each font are different except from the
familyname
entry which is the same for all.

\definefontfamily [five] [rm] [URW Bookman L]

\setupbodyfont [five]

\starttext

\dolookupfontbyspec{fontname=urwbookman*}

\dorecurse{\dolookupnoffound}
  {\starttabulate[|l|l|]
   \NC Familyname \EQ \dolookupgetkeyofindex{familyname}{#1} \NC\NR
   \NC Fontname   \EQ \dolookupgetkeyofindex{fontname}{#1}   \NC\NR
   \NC Fullname   \EQ \dolookupgetkeyofindex{fullname}{#1}   \NC\NR
   \NC Filename   \EQ \dolookupgetkeyofindex{filename}{#1}   \NC\NR
   \NC Rawname    \EQ \dolookupgetkeyofindex{rawname}{#1}    \NC\NR
   \stoptabulate
   \page}

\stoptext

Wolfgang