Am 05.10.2014 um 14:06 schrieb Jeong Dal <hak...@me.com>:

> Dear Wolfgang,
>
> I am using animation feature frequently for the class materials.
> It is very convenient to use \startanimation … \stopaimation.
> It reduces many steps which I have to define.
> Thank you for a nice module.
>
> I’d like to ask you to add caption feature like \startcombination.
>
> When I show the figures one by one, it is better to put a caption sometimes.
> If you think that it is not too bad, would you please concern to add the
> feature?

You can use the pairedbox mechanism to add a caption to each frame.

\usemodule[animation]

\setupinteraction[state=start]

\definepairedbox[animationtext][location=top,align=middle]

\starttext

\startanimation
  {\placeanimationtext{The letter a}{\ttd A}}
  {\placeanimationtext{The letter b}{\ttd B}}
  {\placeanimationtext{The letter c}{\ttd C}}
  {\placeanimationtext{The letter d}{\ttd D}}
\stopanimation

\stoptext

BTW: Start a new thread when you have a separate question next time.

Wolfgang