On 2014-10-16 16:03, Ben Moon wrote:
Hi,
I'm trying to get a thesis in a final shape and encounter a page break
("... Über 70 % der pagebreak") in the middle of a paragraph where there
still seems to be plenty of space to finish that paragraph.
If I add a few lines to the text it works ok. Also "\page[no]" doesn't
work or "\vbox" and "\setpenalties\widowpenalties{100}\maxdimen" I
couldn't get working neither. Though the last one got closest.
Here's the minimal example I could come up with, sorry for it beeing a
bit lengthy:

With the current (2014-10-17) standalone beta the complete paragraph appears on page 2 and section 1.2 begins at the top of the next page. Perhaps there are some simple patches that Hans or others can supply for the version you are using, otherwise an update may be called for.

--
Rik