On Sun, Nov 30, 2014 at 9:58 PM, Otared Kavian <ota...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> On 29 Nov 2014, at 11:43, Mikael P. Sundqvist <mic...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> […]
>>
>> To Otared: Thank you also for replying. Your code indeed compiles, but
>> the nested itemize starts on a new line, i.e.
>>
>> 1
>>
>> instead of
>>
>> 1 a
>>
>> as expected.
>>
>> /Mikael
>
> Hi again, answering partly to myself, I found the following example (which,
> as you may guess, was given somtime ago by… Wolfgang S.…), where one can
> construct itemizations with different levels of subitems: however it doesn’t
> give exactly what you suggest.
>
> %%% begin subitems.tex
> \setupitemgroup[itemize][1][n,repeat][width=1em]
> \setupitemgroup[itemize][2][a,repeat][width=2em]
> \setupitemgroup[itemize][3][n]       [width=3em]
>
> \starttext
>
> \startitemize
>         \item Item one
>         \startitemize
>                 \item subitem one of item one
>                 \startitemize
>                         \item sub-subitem one of subitem one
>                         \item sub-subitem two of subitem one
>                 \stopitemize
>                 \item subitem two of item one
>                 \startitemize
>                         \item sub-subitem one of subitem two
>                         \item sub-subitem two of subitem two
>                 \stopitemize
>         \stopitemize
>         \item Item two
>         \startitemize
>                 \item subitem one of item two
>                 \startitemize
>                         \item sub-subitem one of subitem one
>                         \item sub-subitem two of subitem one
>                 \stopitemize
>         \stopitemize
> \stopitemize
>
> \stoptext
> %%% end subitems.tex

Thank you Otared. Just for clarification, I don't want
%% begin expected example
1.a: bla-bla, bla-bla

1.b: bla-bla, bla-bla

1.c: bla-bla, bla-bla

2.a: bla-bla, bla-bla

2.b: bla-bla, bla-bla
%% end expected example
but
%% begin expected example
1.a: bla-bla, bla-bla

  b: bla-bla, bla-bla

  c: bla-bla, bla-bla

2.a: bla-bla, bla-bla

  b: bla-bla, bla-bla
%% end expected example
and the problem is that the nested items a. fall one line below the
figure on the previous level. I think Hans works on it(?).

Best regards, Mikael

PS At work I have ConTeXt  ver: 2014.11.04 11:02 MKIV beta  fmt:
2014.11.4  int: english/english, and the bug is not present there.