On 11/26/2014 08:28 PM, Hans Hagen wrote:
> [...]
> \setuphyphenation[method=traditional]
>
> enables it and as by default we are a bit more tolerant to what a word
> is, you can enforce a more strict behaviour with

Hans,

sorry for not having answered before, but I found that this new setup
doesn’t honor the \hyphenation command:

    \setuphyphenation[method=traditional]
    \hyphenation{Nietz-sche}
    \starttext
    \hsize\zeropoint
    Nietzsche
    \stoptext

I’m also writing a book (more than 320 pages) that ConTeXt cannot
compile when I enable \setuphyphenation[method=traditional].

Since the log is rather extensive and I’d rather avoid to post in a
public list, I send it to you off-list.

ConTeXt complains about a blank line. Let me know whether I need to
isolate the issue in a smaller sample file or the log file is enough.

> But that's for the happy few who understand and/or love such weird
> syntaxes. Anyway, this is the time to ask for more if you are in need,

Well, if I can ask for features, I would like that ConTeXt would be able
to hyphenate the contents in the type element. This option was removed
in latest beta.

And for both the contents of the type element and the hyphenatedurl, I
think that it would be useful to have underscore hyphenation. Otherwise,
the hyphen could be considered as part of the command, file name or url.

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk