On 12/2/2014 6:57 PM, Mikael P. Sundqvist wrote:
On Tue, Dec 2, 2014 at 6:52 PM, Herbert Voss <herbert.v...@fu-berlin.de> wrote:
use $u{''}(t)$

Herbert

Thanks, that works! Before adapting this in all places I'd like to
know if this is the way it should be done from now on? If not, I'd
like to know the suggested way. So I don't have to change again...

in math-noa.lua remove this (around line 1042):

if not nested and movesub[current_char] then
    movesubscript(parent,current_nucleus,current_char)
end