Hello,

On Thu, 11 Dec 2014 02:24:24 +0100, Hans Hagen <pra...@wxs.nl> wrote:

On 12/10/2014 11:08 PM, Lukáš Procházka wrote:

I assume that you also want the content of elements, not just the
attributes.

Yes...

Or how to achieve this in a best way under Ctx: XML file -> Lua table/tree?

It all depends on what kin dof table you want (if the content is an
indexed table and attributes keys then you have the problem that the
element cannot be a key too as it can clash) .. anyway, it's no big deal
to provide a stupid table, so I can provide something because after all
the loaded xml file is a table already.

It would be great.

local x = xml.load("file.xml")

local t = xml.totable(x)

where x is an index/hash mix plus _tag, _type and _namespace fields as
well (after all I assume that you need to know that too).

(btw, I bet that you can do what you want with the existing
functionality as well, so there is not much benefit in such a table)

Probably in the next upload,

... Means - some functionality (for me to test or to play with) might be
available tomorrow morning?

Hans

BTW, I prepared a really-simple-XML-test which shows XML -> Lua table/tree
conversion, which I'd like to achieve (and which (approx.) provides LuaXml lib).

---- XML
<a aaa="AAA">
  <b bbb="B1"/>
  <b bbb="B2">