On 12/23/2014 05:42 PM, j. van den hoff wrote:
> [...]
> so I seem back to square one in this respect :-(.
> I can only assume that this has been caused by the `--reload' run (see
> item 1. above: intitially `optima' italics worked) and/or maybe still
> fragile support of these `ttc' (true type collection) files? just a guess.
>
> what am I doing wrong _this_ time?

Hi Jörg,

I cannot tell, but maybe there is something that might work.

From your ConTeXt Suite directory, remove tex/texmf-cache/luatex-cache/.

And then compile the documents with Optima and EB Garamond. (ConTeXt
will perform the required tasks before.)

--reload didn’t work for me and this method worked. I remove
tex/texmf-cache/luatex-cache/ everytime I install a new font.

Just in case it helps,

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk