Dear gang,

I'm currently writing a paper with very basic typographical needs: blockquotes, emphasis, bibliography, perhaps a graphic or two. The publisher wants the thing in Word, naturally. The last time I did something like this I set up a markdown document and just exported it to both docx and to context. For simple documents this is at least workable, but I'd prefer to write in context, not markdown.

Now it's been a while since I've experimented with ConTeXt and epub. From lightly perusing the list it seems that there has been considerable movement on this front. So my question: Has anyone here succeeded in the following workflow:

context -> xml -> docx

[perhaps via pandoc]?

If so, do any of you have any samples of such a workflow that work with the latest context? Or am I stuck with markdown?

Best wishes
Idris
--
Idris Samawi Hamid