new bibliographic engine: bug with “Editor”/“Editors” differentiation (?)

There seems to be a bug in the new MkIV bibliographic engine regarding the differentiation of the “editor” variable into “Editor” (singular) and “Editors” (plural) from BibTeX.

I have attached a BibTeX file with only two books, one is a “book” naming one “editor” instead of an “author”, the other is of the “incollection” type and issued by several editors. In the BibTeX file I have used the uninverted names combined with “and”. The same bug applies if you delete all but one editors from the “incollection” example.

In the following MWE I have changed the language to English and the style to the pure default APA. In English there should be the differentiation between “(Ed.)” and “(Eds.)” after the name(s) but only the latter applies.

% =============== start of MWE =====================================

\setuplanguage [en]

\mainlanguage [en]

\setupbtx[specification=apa]

\definebtxdataset[apa]

\usebtxdataset[apa][150126_testbib_short.bib]

\setbtxdataset[apa]

\definebtxrendering[apa][dataset=apa]

\setupbtxrendering[sorttype=authoryear,numbering=no]

\starttext

\cite[hoffmann:2000]

\cite[sereno:1994] \\

\blank

\placebtxrendering[criterium=text]

\stoptext

% =============== end of MWE =======================================

(My ConTeXt version is “2015.01.13 15:54”.)

Greetings Jörg
@InCollection{	  sereno:1994,
  author	= {Joan A. Sereno},
  title		= {{Phonosyntactics}},
  booktitle	= {{Sound Symbolism}},
  publisher	= {Cambridge University Press},
  year		= 1994,
  editor	= {Leanne Hinton and Joanna Nichols and John Ohala},
  pages		= {263–275},
  address	= {New York},
}

@Book{	  hoffmann:2000,
  title	= {{Sprachwissenschaft: Ein Reader}},
  publisher	= {Walter de Gruyter},
  year		= 2000,
  editor	= {Ludger Hoffmann},
  address	= {Berlin, New York},