On 2/2/2015 10:40 AM, Keith Schultz wrote:
Hi Hans, All,

Am 02.02.2015 um 02:18 schrieb Hans Hagen <pra...@wxs.nl
<mailto:pra...@wxs.nl>>:
[snip, snip]

It's for good reason. Now you can change the style any time.

When you define

\definehead[one][section]
\definehead[two][one]
\definehead[three][two]
\definehead[four][one]

I think what Rob wants to know is for example if one has

\definehead[one][section]
\definehead[two][one]
\definehead[three][two]

\definehead[one][chapter]
\definehead[four][one]

Does two end up a chapter header or a section header!
I would assume two is a section  header and four a chapter header!

ah, ok ... that is a side effect of the definitions registering themselves in a special way (at the lua end) .. i can catch that in the next beta:

structure       > sectioning > reassigning section level 'two' to 'one'
structure       > sectioning > reassigning section level 'three' to 'two'
structure       > sectioning > reassigning section level 'three' to 'two'

I'll also add:

\usemodule[structure-sections]

\showstructuresections

Please disregard the fact that this type of coding is bad practice!

regards
Keith.