Dear gang,

In the attached files, watch the behavior of the second footnote: The footnote numeral and accompanying note are out of alignment. Toggle this line:

\setupnotation[footnote] [before={\setupwhitespace[none]},indenting={yes,big},after={\blank[small]}]

On, we get a misalignment. Off, no misalignment. Is this a bug or am I missing something? Thanks in advance for any advice and

Best wishes
Idris

===================
\setupdelimitedtext[blockquote][indenting=no,spacebefore=medium,spaceafter=medium]

\setupnotation[footnote] [before={\setupwhitespace[none]},indenting={yes,big},after={\blank[small]}]

\setupfootnotes[location=text]

\starttext
\startsection[title=Section 1]
\startparagraph