Hi Mojca,

Thanks for your attention.
I’ll do some testing with the syntax
        context —synctex
istead of
        context —synctex=1
and then I’ll report any changes in the behaviour of SyncTeX. Actually if
SyncTeX could find in the source a paragraph, or a sctructure like
\startformula

\stopformula
that would be largely enough for most of us (when writing a maths, or physics,
book or lecture notes often a formula or an expression is used several times
and so finding a specigic one of them through a search in the sourec file is
not really convenient).

Regarding yoru observation for the missing « t » in \stoptext, I just made an
error when copy-pasting… Usually I never forget the right syntax of
\starttext\stoptext…

Best regards: OK