On 04/21/2015 01:18 AM, Hans Hagen wrote:
>> [...]
>> This adds the extra space in the two rows that contain the figure.
>>
>> Wouldn’t it be possible that the figure invades the next row instead of
>> adding extra spacing to any row?
>
> define invades

What I’m trying to say is that the rows in the sample don’t get extra
space because of the image and that the image is place over the next
rows when it is too big for its given space.

This should be the default behaviour, but having an option to activate
this would be extremely helpful in some scenarios.

Here you have an otherwise buggy sample (location is wrong) with the
image placed over the next rows and beyond:

    \setupexternalfigures[location=default]
    \starttext
    \startxtable[option=stretch]
        \startxrow