On Thu, 14 May 2015, Kate F wrote:

Hi,

I'm typesetting unix manpages, where I want each section heading to be
outset slightly relative to the body text of that section. In other
words, I want the body text to have a left margin which is narrower
than the page width.

I know I can do this with something like:

   \startsection[title=Synopsis]
   \startnarrower
   blah blah blah
   \stopnarrower
   \stopsection

But I'd much rather set the left margin (or achieving the effect of
\startnarrower by some other means) using the setups for \startsection
instead. That way I won't need to have \startnarrower .. \stopnarrower
all over my document.

\setuphead[section][after={\startnarrower}, aftersection={\stopnarrower}]

Aditya