Am 05.07.15 um 13:11 schrieb Hans Hagen:
On 7/4/2015 6:45 PM, Alan BRASLAU wrote:
On Fri, 3 Jul 2015 19:19:58 +0200
Hans Hagen <pra...@wxs.nl> wrote:
sure but in the meantime we need to find a way to determine what works
and what not, for instance, as i mentioned that context already adds a
rolemap

11 0 obj
<< /ParentTree 12 0 R /K 29 0 R /RoleMap << /sectiontitle /H /section
/Sect /sectionnumber /H /document /Div >> /Type /StructTreeRoot >>
endobj

we have no way to check if that works (so maybe we need to have a page
on the wiki with a viewer/functionality matrix)

The whole rolemap thing and how Acrobat Pro handles it leaves me somewhat puzzled.

Taking https://github.com/asdfjkl/tex-access/blob/master/rolemap.tex and compiling will give the rolemap as Hans described above. Looking at the Tag structure, this seems to be ignored by acrobat (but why?), see
https://github.com/asdfjkl/tex-access/blob/master/rolemap.PNG

What would be expected is this, right? After all, the rolemap should be interpreted, shouldn't it (mapping /H to /H1 was a mistake of mine, but it doesn't change the fact).
https://github.com/asdfjkl/tex-access/blob/master/rolemap2.PNG
After changing things manually in the tag editor in acrobat, and saving the pdf again, this is obtained:
https://github.com/asdfjkl/tex-access/blob/master/rolemap_edited.pdf

Note this:
<< /RoleMap << /document /Div /sectionnumber /H /sectiontitle /H /section /Sect >> /Type /StructTreeRoot /ParentTree 12 0 R /K 29 0 R >>

and also the different structure elements at the start of the pdf...

I am lost here...

cheers

- Dominik