On Fri, 10 Jul 2015 10:29:52 +0200, Alan BRASLAU <alan.bras...@cea.fr> wrote:

On Fri, 10 Jul 2015 08:47:35 +0200
Procházka Lukáš Ing. - Pontex s. r. o. <l...@pontex.cz> wrote:

I'm getting "Undefined control sequence" when I uncomment (2);
even though \placepublications is widely cited on wiki (e.g.
http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Bibliography_mkiv ) and is also
mentioned in bibmod-doc.pdf
(http://www.let.rug.nl/alfa/texmf/tetex30/context/bib/bibmod-doc.pdf
).

Do not mix-up the bibmod (mkii, also adapted for mkiv)
with the mkiv bibliography dataset system (which is completely new).

OK. I studied MkIV related part on bibliography on wiki, probably too archaic.

I do not know anything about the wiki on this subject but it must be
completely obsolete as the development of this new system has been very
active over the past year.

Hans and I are (still) working on the documentation that has been
promised.

Great.

Back to my questions:

3) I would like to alter citation style from "[1]" to "MA2004"; I guess this could be
done by "\setuppublications[refcommand=author]"...

4) Finally, in list of publications, I'd rather enumerate publications in "[1]" style
rather than simple "1", i.e. enclose the publication number into [].

Are / will be points 3) a 4) achievable anyhow - now, in near future, any day?

Thank you anyway.

Best regards,

Lukas

Alan