> On 17 Jul 2015, at 19:26, juh <juh+ntg-cont...@mailbox.org> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> I am totally new to ConTeXt. I am a long time LaTeX user and I got
> interested in ConTeXt by a posting from Pablo in the Pandoc mailing
> list. So he is to blame if you have to read silly questions from me in
> the future. ;-)
>
> To learn a bit more about ConTeXt I try to make an environment to
> typeset TEI-XML files from http://www.deutschestextarchiv.de (DTA)
>
> I ran into a problem with this XML from DTA:
>
> <head>
> <hi rendition="#g">Zehenter Brief.</hi>
> </head><lb/>
> durch den Innhalt meiner
>
> I tried to map the rendition attribute to ConTeXt with this code:
>
> \startxmlsetups xml:teisetups
>        \xmlsetsetup{#1}{*}{-}
>        \xmlsetsetup{#1}{TEI|text|body|div|head|p|lb}{xml:*}
>        \xmlsetsetup{#1}{hi[@rendition='#g']}{xml:hi}
> \stopxmlsetups
>
> The attribute of '#g' makes trouble. I get the following error message.

Hi, welcome to ConTeXt. We prefer to have complete minimal examples
(http://www.tex.ac.uk/FAQ-minxampl.html) here so we can look into your
questions, not just code snippets. As to your problem: indeed, you have to
remove the hashtag. The same question was asked by Pablo just two months ago:
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.tex.context/91354/ . Maybe it would be a
good idea to add the solution provided by Hans to the wiki page on TEI xml
typesetting http://wiki.contextgarden.net/TEI_xml since it’s a common problem.

Thomas