On 7/27/2015 4:13 PM, Pablo Rodriguez wrote:
On 07/27/2015 02:47 PM, Hans Hagen wrote:
On 7/26/2015 8:01 PM, Pablo Rodriguez wrote:
Hans,

sorry for the long message, but I’m afraid that bookmarks have some issues.

1. When specifying sectionblocks, bookmarks for parts don’t contain
chapters as child elements:

      \setupinteraction[state=start]
      \placebookmarks[part, chapter][part, chapter]
      \setuphead[part][placehead=yes]
      \starttext
      \startfrontmatter
      \chapter{Foreword}
      \chapter{Introduction}
      \stopfrontmatter
      \startbodymatter
      \part{First Part}
      \chapter{First Chapter}
      \chapter{Second Chapter}
      \part{Second Part}
      \chapter{Third Chapter}
      \chapter{Fourth Chapter}
      \stopbodymatter
      \stoptext

In SumatraPDF (which i use mostly) and Acrobat I see

   Foreword
   Introduction
   1 First Part
   1.1 First Chapter
   1.2 Second Chapter
   2 Second Part
   2.1 Third Chapter
   2.2 Fourth Chapter

I remember a thread about bugged viewers so maybe your viewer is not ok.

Hans,

evince shows the same output. But the bookmarks are wrong in all viewers.

I’m afraid that issue 1 shows uncontained bookmarks. The first and
second code samples from #1 are wrong and the third code sample from #1
is right.

Issue 2 misplaced bookmarks and issue 3 shows wrong indented bookmarks.

Sorry but I’m afraid that the issues may be bugs.

Hm, the bookmarks themselves are okay but you mean the collapsing of them. That is a side effect of lack of parts in the preceding block. I have a fix for that but of course I don't know it there are other side effects. There is only so much one can do with such structures.

The other issue, the copyright one, is a result of putting something outside the blocks and as we default to frontpart you effectively end up with a mixed block structure in the lists

bodypart .. frontpart .. bodypart

\starttext
\setsectionblock[frontpart]
\hiddentitle{[Copyright1]}

fixes this. Anyway, I tried to make that kind of automatic now but it's a real ugly hack (one of these things a reader of the code will wonder about why it's there and also one of things i will forget about after a while).

I'll make a beta later. Not much testing at my end.