Le 28/10/2015 09:43, luigi scarso a écrit :
hm, strange. In Ubuntu 14.04:

FWIW, I'm using Fedora 20.

what does
ls  /usr/share/fonts/liberation/LiberationSans-Regular.ttf
say ?

$ ls -l /usr/share/fonts/liberation/LiberationSans-Regular.ttf
-rw-r--r--. 1 root root 139632 28 août 2013 /usr/share/fonts/liberation/LiberationSans-Regular.ttf

Actually it seems the issue is with kpsepath not searching fonts files recursively. I tried to set OSFONTDIR="/usr/share/fonts//" (with two trailing slashes — I even tried more…) but it didn't help, though kpsewhich --var-value=OSFONTDIR gives the expected path.

I've ended linking all fonts directly in $HOME/.fonts/, but of course a cleaner solution would still be welcome.

Regards,

Goulven.