On Tue, 19 Jan 2016 09:24:58 +0100
Ursula Hermann <ursula.herm...@univie.ac.at> wrote:

> Yes, i know, it is because I am working with Word until now, but
> would like to change to ConTeXt.  If I set there a footnote, then
> there comes an pop-up window with the text.

The pop-up appears under Adobe reader for Word/PDF exports, I imagine.
This would not be portable to other readers which is why Hans suggests
that one cannot count on this behavior.

> A Discussion would be very interesting.

The 10th ConTeXt Meeting will take place on September 25-October 1,
2016 at Het Doevehuis in Kalenberg, about 35 km from Hasselt, the
Netherlands.

20th anniversary!

Alan