Hello,

nice to hear that.

So - when I renew Ctx tonight, will it work well tomorrow?

Lukas

On Thu, 04 Feb 2016 12:54:24 +0100, luigi scarso <luigi.sca...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Thu, Feb 4, 2016 at 12:44 PM, Procházka Lukáš Ing. <l...@pontex.cz> wrote:

Hello,

let's have a simple code:

----
\starttext
  \startTEXpage
    \externalfigure[Tv32.pdf]%[scale=500]
  \stopTEXpage
\stoptext
----

It yields a blank (or empty) page (its size A1 is OK);
and the size of the resulting .pdf is very close to that of the inserted
image.

The inserted Tv32.pdf is displayed correctly in Adobe reader, so why it is
not processed by Ctx?

I'm adding link to Tv32.pdf as it has cca 235 kB:
http://leteckaposta.cz/616854330

I guess it used to work in the past...

Best regards,

Lukas

Tv32.pdf  has
Page size:      1684 x 2384 pts

It could be related to a 32vs 64 bit internal conversion, that we have just
fixed.
The pdf is correctly included in the last context with he upcoming 0.89.0 .

--
Ing. Lukáš Procházka | mailto:l...@pontex.cz
Pontex s. r. o.      | mailto:pon...@pontex.cz | http://www.pontex.cz

Tel: +420 241 096 751