Hello ConTeXist.

In the latest version ConTeXt it stopped working my macros which contents function he once advised me Taco. It is low level lua code. Can anyone advise me what the problem is, eventually. how to replace Lua code in my function to make it work again? Macros worked at least 6 years and now crashes.

Here is my function:

function thirddata.handlecsv.texmacroisdefined(macroname) -- check whether macroname macro is defined in ConTeXt -- function is used to test whether the user has defined the macro \macroname. If not, it needs to define any default value
    if token.csname_name(token.create(macroname)) == macroname then
        return true
     else
        return false
    end
end

Is there any alternative (ConTeXt like), which is should be possible use in Lua code?

Thanx
Jaroslav Hajtmar