On 02/13/2016 11:33 AM, Wolfgang Schuster wrote:
>> Pablo Rodriguez 13. Februar 2016 um 11:28
>> [...]
>> Well, I suspect that rowdistance isn’t working as expected.
>> [...]
>> Sorry, but I’m guess that rowdistance doesn’t honor settings.rowdistance
>> from tabl-xtb.lua.
>>
>> Could anyone confirm the bug or tell me what I miss?
>
> You have to use the spaceinbetween key.

Many thanks for your reply, Wolfgang.

I’m afraid that spaceinbetween isn’t what I need, It adds extra space to
each row, when I only need it after the table header (of before the
table body, if you prefer).

    \starttext
    \startxtable[frame=off, spaceinbetween=2em]
        \startxtablehead[foregroundstyle=\bf, topframe=on,
        bottomframe=on]
             \startxrow
                 \startxcell
                    one
                 \stopxcell
             \stopxrow
        \stopxtablehead
        \startxtablebody
             \startxrow
                 \startxcell
                    two
                 \stopxcell
             \stopxrow
             \startxrow
                 \startxcell
                    three
                 \stopxcell
             \stopxrow
        \stopxtablebody
    \stopxtable
    \stoptext

I thought rowdistance may be the option, but it should be another one.

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk