On 2/22/2016 3:42 PM, Jeong Dal wrote:
Dear Wolfgang,

  I’d like to ask one thing related with the itemize columns.

In my country, the items are listed from left to right first and then go down
to the next line.
For example, to get the following output,

1. first                2. second               3. third
4. fourth       5. fifth                        6. sixth

I use the code as below.

\starttext

\startitemize[n, columns,three, ]
\item first
\item second
\item third
\stopitemize

\startitemize[continue]
\item fourth
\item fifth
\item sixth
\stopitemize

\stoptext

Is there any simpler way to achieve this?

how is that supposed to work with multi-line items ?