On 02/22/2016 08:13 PM, Hans Hagen wrote:

>> I’m afraid there is a regression partially displayed in the following
>> code:
>
> btw, imo docs for screen should be designed for screen (or one should
> make two versions, one for screen, one for print) and footnotes should
> be pop ups or roll-overs but the free acrobat alternatives are not
> clever enough for that

Sorry, Hans, in my case I don’t provide two versions (print and screen),
because I should provide in some cases (from some texts I distribute
[this are only the PDF files, besides ePub and Kindle files]):

    - A4 booklet without footnotes.
    - A4 booklet with footnotes.
    - Letter booklet without footnotes.
    - Letter booklet with footnotes,
    - A4 portrait as screen copy.

I I add (even) a screen version, the user will be confused. Booklets are
to be printed.

And at work, I want people to be able to read (not in full) on screen
what they may also print in booklet form.

With a screen version, users will be lost, more than helped.

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk