mtx-context     | ConTeXt Process Management 0.63
mtx-context     |
mtx-context | main context file: /home/user/.context/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/mkiv/context.mkiv
mtx-context     | current version: 2016.02.24 11:19

Thank you!

-Mica

On 2016-02-24 01:52, Hans Hagen wrote:
On 2/24/2016 10:10 AM, Pablo Rodriguez wrote:
On 02/24/2016 09:20 AM, Hans Hagen wrote:
On 2/23/2016 10:26 PM, Mica Semrick wrote:
Reading the docbook thread earlier today reminded me to ask this:

Is there any feature or script that anyone can share that will read in
an XML document and spit out a blank mapping file?

what is a blank mapping file

Just guessing (or that would be useful for me too), a file with the
following scheme:

\startxmlsetups xml:blank:map % xml:[filename] would be also fine
     \xmlsetsetup{\xmldocument}
         {xml:elements} % all elements used in document listed here
         {xml:*}

     \xmlsetsetup{\xmldocument}
         {h2[contains(@class,'author')]} % list also all elements
         {xml:title:author}              % with attributes
\stopxmlsetups

\xmlregistersetup{xml:pandoc}

\startxmlsetups xml:elements % basic configuration for elements
\xmlflush{#1}
\stopxmlsetups

\startxmlsetups xml:title:author % basic configuration for attributes
     \xmlflush{#1}
\stopxmlsetups

I guess that the usefulness of this is not the actual configuration, but
to know what you have to configure.

context --extra=xml --analyze yourfile.xml