Jan U. Hasecke <mailto:juh+ntg-cont...@mailbox.org>
4. März 2016 um 16:25
Hi all,

I am working on a small documentation and today I tried all the options
in \definedescription and/or \setupdescriptions to understand what is
going on.

I have no idea what these options are doing:

closecommand
\definedescription[testdescription][title=yes,closecommand=\wordright,closesymbol={\symbol[square]}]

\starttext
\starttestdescription{Knuth}
\input knuth
\stoptestdescription
\stoptext
titleleft
titleright
titledistance
titlestyle
titlecolor
The title* keys can only be used with enumerations.
headcommand
\definedescription[testdescription][title=yes,headcommand=\framed]

\starttext
\starttestdescription{Knuth}
\input knuth
\stoptestdescription
\stoptext
hang
Works only with “alternative=left” or “alternative=right”.

\definedescription[testdescription][title=yes,hang=2]

\starttext
\starttestdescription{Knuth}
\input knuth
\stoptestdescription
\stoptext
inbetween
Works only with “alternative=top”.

\definedescription[testdescription][title=yes,alternative=top,inbetween={\blank[3*line]}]

\starttext
\starttestdescription{Knuth}
\input knuth
\stoptestdescription
\stoptext
command
This is no valid key for descriptions.

Take a look at the attached files for the valid keys for the description and enumeration environments.

Wolfgang