On 3/30/2016 8:35 PM, Pablo Rodriguez wrote:
On 03/30/2016 12:51 PM, Hans Hagen wrote:
Hi,

As texlive code freeze is on the horizon, we are close to a new current
release. The current beta will probably not change much till that
moment. We now have luatex 0.90 but might as well end up with 0.95 in
texlive 2016 (because as usual we can test it with the garden
distribution).

Hans,

would it be possible that next current could have orphans and widows
controlled in \startlines...\stoplines?

that is not a quick patch as each line is a paragraph so not for the next current

Here you have a minimal sample that shows the issue:

     \showframe\showgrid
     \setuppapersize[A5]
     \setuplayout[setups=*lessstrict, topspace=4.5cm, height=middle]
     \startsetups[*lessstrict]
         \setup[reset]
         \widowpenalty=10000
         \clubpenalty=10000